Andrea Francesco Iuorio
I'm a MSc. student in Computer Science. I mainly work on programming languages development and cryptography but I'm an "all around" computer scientist and developer. I like the concept of solving problems in an efficient way using a machine and I'm quite interested in "low-level development": computers are complex machines and I want to handle the "complex" part for making them easier to use.
- In 2018 I've obtained my MSc. in Computer Science with the thesis Exploiting SHA-1 weaknesses to speed up PBKDF2.
- In 2017 I've participated to the Google Summer Of Code as a mentor for the Chapel programming language.
- In 2016 I've participated to the Google Summer of Code under the Chapel programming language, working on several improvements on the language's compiler and runtime.
- In 2015 I've obtained my BSc. in Computer Science with the thesis Portable and modular exceptions in Neverlang2.
- In 2014 I've participated to the Google Summer of Code under the Mono Project, working on SGen, their garbage collector.